Monday, September 29, 2014

Some Trade Bait Update and Ramblings

Well, today I sent out 4 packages to fellow bloggers (you know who you are), and I'm proud to say that I created a trade bait page and that I've been working on my wantlist .

I'm really embracing that whole blogosphere thing, I feel fulfilled.


I'm staying away from ebay and bought some really cool stuff off Comc (including a real beat up '52 card. But it's still a '52 card, so yeepee).


But right now, I'm still trying to figure out how they managed to go from about 1 000 new Blue Jays cards per year at the end of the 90s to 1 600 in 2003, 2 100 in 2004, 2 800 in 2005 before saying uh oh, ok, maybe it's a little overboard here, let's cut back 30% and progressively go down to 90s numbers.
And you'd think that having just one license would calm things down, but nope, we're back to close to 2 000 since 2011. It's a parallels frenzy. The good news is that I can live without the parallels. Especially Bowman's. That should make my life easier. But looking at those checklists from 2003/2007 just make my head spin.

No comments:

Post a Comment